Read this Recipe's Reviews: Salmon Patties
Below are any comments and ratings generated by reviews from the Rate Recipe page, with reviewer's permission to post.
- 2 out of 4 reviewers used this recipe with SNAP eligible people.
- 4 out of 4 reviewers made positive comments about the recipe.
- 4 out of 4 reviewers said that the recipe tasted good.
- 4 out of 4 reviewers were able to find the ingredients easily.
- 4 out of 4 reviewers wanted to make the recipe again.
- 1 out of 4 reviewers encountered problems with the recipe.
Reviewed on Jun 04, 20075
This is basically the way I have made my salmon patties for years. (I thought I made it up!) My family has always enjoyed it. It's quick and easy and I usually have the ingredients on hand.
none, Reviewed on Aug 27, 20074
Easy to make by bachelors! Not fishy tasting at all and all healthy ingredients. I've made this twice now. My only suggestion: you might want to add some extra spices. I added tumeric, for example.
Reviewed on Jan 29, 20094
I added some garlic powder and lemon peper for a little more flavor :)
Food Bank of Corpus Christi, Reviewed on Mar 01, 20105
I have made this recipe straight and our class participants love it. I make it without milk sometimes and add the whole contents of the can of salmon instead of draining the broth.