- Cooking time:
- 8 servings
1 cup milk, whole
1 cup water
1 cup rice, uncooked
2 egg (large)
1 cup milk, evaporated
1 teaspoon vanilla
1⁄4 cup sugar
1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
1. In a saucepan, heat milk and water.
2. Add rice, bring to a boil, lower heat to simmer; stir mixture every 10 minutes. Cook
uncovered until rice is tender, about 30 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, mix eggs, 3/4 cup evaporated milk, vanilla, and sugar. Set aside.
4. Add remaining 1/4 cup evaporated milk to rice mixture.
5. Spoon 1 cup of rice mixture into egg mixture and stir. Pour egg-rice mixture into
6. Heat pudding until it boils, stirring continuously. Remove from heat, and sprinkle