chicken broth, low-sodium
non-fat dry milk powder
black pepper (to taste)
1. Peel and chop the onion.
2. Chop the celery into small pieces.
3. Put the celery and onion in a saucepan.
4. Add 1/2 cup chicken broth (save the other cup of chicken broth for later.)
5. Cook these ingredients on low heat. Let the broth simmer for 2-3 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, mix the dry milk, flour, and pepper. Add them into the 1 cup of
chicken broth that hasn't been cooked yet. Beat till smooth.
7. Add this mix to the celery, onion, and broth.
8. Cook over medium heat till the soup thickens.