garlic clove (minced)
chicken (skinless breasts, drumsticks)
1. Combine all ingredients except chicken in saucepan.
2. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Place chicken on large platter and brush with half the sauce mixture.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
5. Place chicken on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and broil for 10 minutes on
each side to seal in juices.
6. Remove from broiler and add remaining sauce to chicken. Cover with aluminum foil and
bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.