6 slices bread (cubed, approximately 6 cups)
1 1⁄2 cup broccoli (frozen, chopped and cooked)
1 cup cheese, shredded low-fat cheddar
1 tablespoon onion (minced, optional*)
1 cup chicken, skinless (diced, cooked)
4 egg whites
2 cups nonfat milk
1. Place half the bread in a well greased 9x9 inch pan.
2. Top with broccoli, cheese, onion and meat.
3. Place remaining bread on top.
4. In a bowl, mix eggs and milk.
5. Pour egg mixture over bread in pan.
6. Cover. Refrigerate overnight or at least 1 hour.
7. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until center is firm and
*used in analysis