|2 cups||Gingerbread Mix|
|1 cup||bran cereal|
|1||egg (slightly beaten)|
|1⁄2 cup||low-fat (1%) milk|
|1⁄4 cup||orange juice concentrate|
|1⁄4 cup||vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon||orange peel (grated)|
|1⁄4 cup||raisins (optional)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the Ginger Bread Mix (see other recipe in this database) and bran cereal in a bowl.
3. Beat the egg slightly in another bowl.
4. Add the egg and other ingredients to the gingerbread and cereal mixture.
5. Stir only until combined. Let stand for 15 minutes.
6. Fill 12 muffin cups (well-greased pans or paper liners) 2/3 full.
7. Bake 15-20 minutes or until done in the center.
Per recipe: $1.92
Per serving: $0.16
Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service, Pictoral Recipes
Lynn Myers Steele, 2000
Oregon Family Nutrition Program