Baked Fish and Vegetables
Yield Cooking time 40 minutes Total time 40 minutes
4 white fish fillets (frozen, or cod or perch total of 16-20 oz) 16 ounces mixed vegetables (frozen) 1 onion (small, diced) 1 teaspoon lemon juice (or fresh lemon, sliced thin) 1 tablespoon parsley flakes (dried or fresh chopped) 4 aluminum foil (10x12 inches square)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Separate and place fish fillets in center of each tin foil square.
- Combine frozen vegetables and diced onion in bowl and mix. Spoon vegetables around fillets.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice (or top with lemon slice) and add parsley on top. Fold ends of tin foil together to form leak-proof seal.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve.
Per recipe: $6.32
Per serving: $1.58
University of Minnesota, Cooperative Extension Service, Simply Good Eating Recipe Cards, Vol. 1, 2000