Crustless Pumpkin Pie
3⁄4 cups sugar 1⁄2 cup Master Mixes (Oregon) (see recipe) 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 can evaporated milk, nonfat (13 ounce) 2 egg 1 can pumpkin (16 ounces) 3 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl or a blender.
3. Beat 2 minutes with a mixer until smooth, or blend in the blender on high for one minute.
4. Pour into the pie plate.
5. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50-55 minutes.
6. Cool slightly and keep refrigerated.
7. Serve with whipped topping or ice cream.
Per recipe: $4.20
Per serving: $0.52
Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service, Pictoral Recipes
Lynn Myers Steele, 2000
Oregon Family Nutrition Program
Recipe for Master Mix (Oregon)
Find tips and resources for safe food handling and proper cooking temperature guidance.