Dilled Fish Fillets
1 pound haddock or cod fillets (frozen) 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1⁄8 teaspoon dill weed (dried) 1⁄8 teaspoon salt 1 dash black pepper (of)
1. Thaw frozen fish in refrigerator overnight or thaw in microwave oven. Then, separate into 4 filets or pieces
2. Place fish in a glass-baking dish. Cover with wax paper.
3. Cook at "medium" power in the microwave for 3 minutes. Remove cover, turn fish over, and sprinkle with lemon juice and seasonings.
4. Cover and continue cooking at "medium" power for 3 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
1. Separate into four fillets or pieces.
2. Place fish in heated fry pan. Sprinkle with lemon juice and seasonings.
3. Cover and cook over moderate heat until fish flakes when tested with a fork, about 5 minutes.
Per recipe: $8.00
Per serving: $2.00
University of Illinois, Extension Service, Microwave Recipes
Find tips and resources for safe food handling and proper cooking temperature guidance.