Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Yield Cooking time 45 minutes Total time 45 minutes
1 2⁄3 cup frozen mixed vegetables (thawed) 1 cup cooked chicken (cut-up) 1 can low fat cream of chicken soup (10-3/4 ounce, condensed) 1 cup baking mix (reduced fat) 1⁄2 cup milk 1 egg
1. Wash hands and any cooking surfaces.
2. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
3. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased, 9-inch pie plate
4. Stir remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl with fork until blended. Pour over vegetables and chicken in pie plate.
5. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
Per recipe: $3.47
Per serving: $0.58
Texas Cooperative Extension, The Texas A&M University System, Expanded Nutrition Program