Frozen Fruit Cups
3 banana 24 ounces yogurt, non-fat strawberry 10 ounces strawberries, frozen (thawed and undrained) 8 ounces crushed pineapple (undrained, canned)
1. Line 18 muffin-tin cups with paper baking cups.
2. Dice or mash bananas and place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Spoon into muffin-tin cups and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove frozen cups and store in a plastic bag in freezer.
5. Before serving, remove paper cups and let stand 10 minutes.
Per recipe: $4.49
Per serving: $0.25
Kansas Family Nutrition Program, Kids a Cookin’
Find tips and resources for safe food handling and proper cooking temperature guidance.