1 teaspoon vanilla extract (sliced, or kiwi, bananas, pears, peaches, or blueberries) 1 cup strawberries 1⁄2 cup margarine 1⁄2 cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 egg (large) 2 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 8 ounces cream cheese, non-fat or light 1⁄2 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. For crust, cream margarine, sugar vanilla, and egg until light and fluffy. Add flour and baking powder, mixing well.
3. Spread mixture about 1/8 inch thick on a pizza pan, baking sheet, or 9 inch by 13 inch pan.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
5. For spread, mix together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread on cooled cookie crust.
6. Arrange fruit on top of pizza. Refrigerate until serving time.
Per recipe: $3.30
Per serving: $0.28
Kansas Family Nutrition Program, Kids a Cookin’