2 tablespoons margarine (melted, or butter) 5 cups popcorn (popped) 3⁄4 cups raisins 1 cup shredded wheat (bite-size) 1 tablespoon sugar (brown or white) 1 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Pop popcorn.
2. Mix popped corn, raisins, and cereal in a large bowl.
3. Mix sugar and cinnamon in small dish.
4. Drizzle melted margarine or butter over mixture.
5. Add sugar and cinnamon mixture.
6. Shake or stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
Per recipe: $1.87
Per serving: $0.93
Montana State University Extension, Nutrition Education Programs, Buy Better. Eat Better. recipes