Tropical Morning Treat
1⁄4 cup orange juice 1 apple 1 orange 1 banana
1. Place orange juice in bowl.
2. Wash apple and dry. Remove the seeds and dice. Coat apple surfaces with orange juice to prevent browning.
3. Peel orange and break into sections. Cut sections into small pieces.
4. Peel and slice banana into 1/4 inch circles.
5. Combine all fruit and orange juice lightly in a bowl and mix together. Chill or serve immediately.
Per recipe: $1.05
Per serving: $0.26
University of Wyoming, Cooperative Extension, Cent$ible Nutrition Cook Book, p.fv-21