1⁄4 cup walnuts (chopped) 2 apple (cored and diced) 1 cup celery (diced) 1⁄2 cup raisins 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt (non-fat) 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chopped walnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes. Stir occasionally until they are evenly toasted.
- Combine apples, celery, nuts, and raisins.
- Stir together yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over apple mixture and toss lightly.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Per recipe: $2.04
Per serving: $0.34
Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service, Healthy Recipes
Serve this dish with a whole wheat roll for a hearty meal.
Find tips and resources for safe food handling and proper cooking temperature guidance.